5 simple steps
- The seller adds goods for sale, for example a Mercedes Benz;
- the car is sold for electronic tickets. In our example, the seller states that he wants to receive 2500 tickets for 0.026 Ethereum each;
- players can buy as many tickets as they wish (from 1 to 2500);
- as soon as the final 2500th ticket is sold, a random winner is selected, and he or she becomes the owner of the Mercedes Benz;
- seller also specifies the sale period, in our example it is 60 days. If during this period 2500 tickets were not sold, the sale is considered failed, the cost of all purchased tickets is returned to buyers.
All sales are protected from deception. In any attempt to deceive, the winner does not verify the sale and all buyers automatically receive a refund.